Web Marketing in Cheltenham
Turn the right visitors into customers
We provide an independent marketing service alongside web design, so we can provide advice for you and your developer to apply. We have a four-step marketing approach – try our free SEO review to get a tailored plan for your web marketing.
1. Research: where are you now?
- Keyword research. Find out the best, most popular search terms for your business (includes paid advertising)
- Technical review. Detailed report and specific recommendations to improve your website code, structure and content
- Ranking reports. Monthly report of your ranking and 1 competitor on Google, Bing and Yahoo! (price based on 20 keywords)
2. Get more of the right visitors
- Page optimisation. Apply your target search terms to individual page content and code to make them as relevant as possible (price based on 20 pages)
- Link building. Research and submission to third party websites to improve your search engine value (based on 10 new links a month)
- Pay-per-click advertising. Management of your advertising to get the best results for your budget (price based on up to 100 keywords)
3. Encourage loyalty and repeat visits
- Social media set-up. Create accounts and explain management for Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook
- Social media integration. Provide status updates on your website and automatically post e.g. latest headlines to your social media account (subject to your website code)
- Email marketing. Bespoke design and account set-up so you can write and send graphic emails, manage subscribers and view online reports (plus third party sending fees)
4. Conversion to leads or sales
- Tracking software. Installation and guidance for Google Analytics with advanced tracking of events and goal conversion
- Conversion report. Tailored report on your website and website statistics with specific suggestions on how you can get better conversion to leads or sales
- Landing pages. Bespoke creation and testing of landing page content to see what works best for your website (works best alongside pay-per-click advertising)
Not sure where to start? Try our free website review and we’ll provide a plan of action.